Pros and Cons of Lace Wig Cap Constructions
When you are looking at different lace wig cap constructions, you may not know which one to choose. You aren’t alone in this dilemma - there are many women, even experienced wig buyers, who are not experts in each lace wig type. Luckily, our Ali Grace team is here to help! We have compiled a short guide detailing what each lace wig cap construction is, as well as the pros and cons of each type. In this way, you can select the best lace wig for you!
Lace closure wigs let you complete or finish your hairstyle flawlessly.
- Different hair parts available
- Easy to install, maintain, and remove
- Excellent for warmer seasons
- Little to no glue
- Protects natural hair well
- Limited in hairstyles
Lace front wigs go from one ear to the other ear, providing a realistic front hairline and letting you achieve low hairstyles.
- Easy and quick to install
- Low hair styling options
- Realistic hairline
- More prone to accidental damage
A 360 lace wig is a type of lace front wig, except the lace is made to go all around the circumference of your head. In this way, you reap all the benefits of a lace frontal, but you have more styling options; you can even achieve a high ponytail or bun.
A lace part wig provides a realistic-looking, middle hair part.
- Undetectable hairline
- Incredibly natural looking
- More styling options
- Excellent for those with hair loss or thinning issues
- Cannot change your hair part
A U-part wig is exactly as it sounds! It is a wig that forms a U-shape that can be tightened to create a hair part wherever you wish.
- Choice of hair part
- Provides fullness and length for your hair
- Less damage than extensions
- More natural looking as you can blend your natural hair into the lengths
- Your own hair is left out so you must match your natural hairstyle or you must style your hair to match your wig
A headband wig has a soft, elastic band at the front, similar to a headband, allowing for easy installation.
- Very quick and easy to install
- Add your own headband
- Lack of styling options
An HD lace wig is a High Definition lace wig, offering extremely natural and comfortable coverage.
- Sheer, invisible lace
- Realistic looking
- Baby hairs all around and pre-plucked hairlines
- More expensive than other types of lace wigs
No matter which wig you select, you will always receive high-quality materials, hair, and workmanship. All our lace wigs are extremely comfortable, realistic, and absolutely beautiful. They are made to help modern women achieve gorgeous looks, quickly and affordably!