What is a Lace Closure Wig?
There are many different types of lace wigs, giving you many options for hairline parts and hairstyles. One of the top options for a natural look is a lace closure wig. In general, a closure ‘closes off’ a wig or style with application to the top of the hair, with the choice of a middle part or side part. A lace closure wig has the lace closure in the front-top which allows you to close the wig off in your choice of hairline part.
Ali Grace offers a wide selection of premium lace closure wigs, ranging in color, length, style, and texture. Although most lace closure wigs are only offered in 4x4 sizing, we know that sometimes clients need a bigger size; that’s precisely why we offer more options with 4x4, 5x5, or 6x6 depending on your needs.
Currently, we are having a site-wide sale on all our wigs. Take advantage of this amazing deal, you can get up to 60% off regular prices!
Ultimately, any lace-based wig is going to provide an extremely natural look since the lace is transparent or sheer; it seamlessly blends in with your real hair and natural hairline. That said, a lace closure wig allows you more versatility in terms of hair color and style due to the fact that you can completely hide your real hair underneath. Still, if you would prefer to perform many different high hairstyles, such as a high ponytail or top knot, you may wish to purchase a 360 lace front wig.
Some clients may wonder why they should choose a lace closure wig over other types of lace wigs. There are many advantages to choosing a lace closure wig, especially when you choose one from our collection.
- The lace base is thin, yet strong, which will last you a long time with the proper care.
- The lace is sheer, which will allow you to create a realistic looking hair part and hairline.
- The lace provides ventilation even in the lace closure wig style, which means you can opt for this type of wig in hot weather or warm climates.
- The lace closure wig allows you to choose where you would like your hair part (middle or side part)
- Since your natural hair can be plaited underneath a lace closure wig, it provides full protection for your hair (against potential damage)
- You can experiment with lots of different colors or styles, since your own hair does not need to be matched to the wig color or style.
- There is less care and maintenance work involved in taking care of a lace closure wig. You only have to shampoo, condition, and style.
- Our selection of lace-closure wigs offers many different colors, lengths, styles and textures which can make your decision to choose a lace-closure wig easier.