How-To Guide: Choosing The Best Human Hair HD Lace Wig
Love the sound of a High-Definition Lace Wig? We do too! Want to know why it makes you look so amazingly gorgeous? Let’s get into it! In this article, our experts at Ali Grace will tell you all about what an HD lace wig is, why it is one of the most popular types of lace wigs, and how to choose the best human hair HD lace wig.
What Is an HD Lace Wig?
An HD Lace Wig is a special type of wig made up of a very thin royal lace and 100% unprocessed high-grade human hair. This kind of lace is extremely thin and sheer, making it completely undetectable. Adding to the effect, the healthy and lucious human hair maintains a realistic look.
Why Is an HD Lace Wig So Popular?
Similar to many of our clients, you may love an HD lace wig. They offer numerous advantages including:
- Fully realistic looks as the sheer lace will match your scalp color
- Undetectable hairline as the wig is pre-plucked and features baby hairs all around
- Personalized hair part and hairline
- High-grade human hair
- Free choice of hair-style
- Extremely comfortable, lightweight, and breathable
- Perfect fit due to sizing options and adjustable straps
- Glueless and adhesiveless
- Natural hair protection
- Excellent collection of hair colors, styles, textures, and lengths
How To Choose the Best Human Hair HD Lace Wig
If you need assistance choosing the best human hair HD Lace Wig, look no further! Our caring Ali Grace team is to help you choose a HD Lace Wig that works perfectly for you. Follow along with the steps below and contact our stellar customer service if you have any questions.
The first step to choosing a great HD Lace wig is to determine your head measurements. Whether you are opting for a lace front wig or a lace closure wig, you need to make sure you choose a size that is closest to your head. Even if you have adjustable straps, it is important because you do not want your wig to move or shift during the day.
The second step is to choose your hair color, hair style, hair texture, hair length, and hair density. These are all personal options, although there are some things to look out for:
- Hair Color: At Ali Grace, our hair colors for HD lace wigs are all natural. This is because they are made with 100% unprocessed, high-grade human hair. If you want the shiniest, softest, smoothest human hair, you’ve opted for the right wig type!
- Hair Style: With HD lace wig options, you can do every hairstyle with a 360 lace front wig. With lace front wigs and lace closures, you may be limited to low hairstyles.
- Hair Texture: Straight? Kinky curly? Body wave? We have all the hair textures you could dream of. Simply pick the one you are most comfortable with for hair-care and the one you find the most beautiful.
- Hair Length: Short bobs or long lengths, it’s all up to you!
- Hair Density: Aiming for a summer bombshell look? Opt for high density. Looking for a natural look? Go for medium density. Trying to recreate your natural, thinner or finer hair? Shoot for low density.