Lace Front Vs. Lace Closure: Which Should You Choose?
When you are trying to decide between cap constructions for your lace wigs, you may find yourself facing a choice between a lace frontal and a closure. Since these types of wigs are very similar, it can be a challenging decision. Yet, there are key differences that set the two apart that may help you choose the right lace wig for you. Follow along with this handy guide to find out exactly which one you should choose to achieve the look and style of your dreams. If you want a perfect wig, our Aligracehair glueless wigs have become the go-to choice for many, offering a natural look and feel that blends seamlessly with your scalp. Our product scores up to 4.6 points in trustpilot, and has received favorable comments and compliments from 358 custome.Dive deep into this comprehensive guide and discover the differencent of a lace frontal and a lace closure.
What Is a Lace Front Wig?
A lace front wig has fine, sheer lace sewn along the hairline, from ear to ear. It is a popular choice for women around the world since it allows you to choose your own hairline placement, accomplish a flawless blend, and perfect the realistic look.
What Is a Lace Closure Wig?
A lace closure wig is a way to close off a style, covering the front portion of your head. Individuals use the lace closure along with bundles of hair from the nape of their neck to the lace closure. You have a choice of the hairline with a lace closure wig as well.
When Should You Choose a Lace Front Wig?
There are many reasons you would choose a lace frontal wig, includingYou want an easy way to pull off a new hair length, color, style, or texture.
- You would like a quick installation
- You desire an ultra-realistic wig
- You can achieve a wide range of hairstyles courtesy of the 360 lace frontal
- You would like to keep your natural hair healthy underneath your wig
- You fit the standard lace frontal measurements of 13x4 or 13x6 or would like a 360
- You have a low budget
When Should You Choose a Lace Closure Wig?
A lace closure wig may be better if you:
- You want a beautiful way to close off a style
- You want to add length and volume with bundles
- You desire a realistic finish and coverage
- You wish to have a choice of premade hair parts
- You have a low budget and just want the lace closure or already have bundles (lace closures by themselves are cheaper than lace frontals)
- You fit the lace closure measurements of 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6
No matter if you decide on a lace frontal or a lace closure, Ali Grace has an exceptional array of high-quality, gorgeous and realistic lace wigs for your browsing pleasure. Take advantage of the different hair lengths, textures, colors, styles, and sizes and find the perfect look.
Keep in mind that if you opt for a lace closure, you may find more outstanding deals in our bundles and closures collection. You will be able to choose bundles that match your needs completely, whether you desire 1, 2, 3 or more bundles to put your look together.