Finding the perfect red color wig online can be difficult sometimes. In either case, you will have to choose between a low-quality synthetic wig or a shade that doesn't exactly fit your taste. Different screens and devices render colors differently, making finding the right red shade difficult. Often, black women dye their human hair wigs for black women to get the look they want by fixing this issue.
Human hair wigs for black women by Ali Grace Hair are relatively easy to dye compared to synthetic wigs. As with normal hair, you can use the same dye, compatible developer, and dyeing utensils To Dye the Hair Red Without Bleaching. You can apply your dye directly to the wig by mixing it first. To keep the wig clean and glossy, wash it after dyeing it. When it comes to synthetic wigs, hair dye will not be able to cover your wigs.
You may have a few questions when dyeing your human hair wig for black women on How to Dye the Hair Red Without Bleaching?
Is it possible to dye a human hair wig in any color with bleach?
Ali Grace Hair does not suggest bleaching your human hair wig or making it any lighter, as this can permanently damage the hair and wig quality. Nevertheless, you can dye any of our human hair wigs for black women to a darker shade of red by applying a suitable dye and dying method.
What is the best way to dye hair without discoloring the wig base?
For dyeing the human hair wig so that the base doesn't get stained, you may need the following:
- Brushes for hair dyeing or toothbrushes
- A Vaseline-based product
- Mannequin head
- Hand gloves
- The shade of red dye suits your hair
The method is:
- You must first turn the human hair wig inside before putting it on the mannequin's head. To prevent it from falling off, pin it to the head.
- Prevent staining on lace or plain area by applying a thin layer of Vaseline.
- Take the toothbrush, dip it in the dye, then gently brush the dye into the roots. Applying the dye from the roots and going to the tips, gradually cover the locks and layers of the hair. A toothbrush is ideal for applying dye to achieve gradient coloring using the hair color.
- Following the dye directions, carefully rinse the human hair wig in a lukewarm bath after it has sat in the dye for the specified amount of time. Let the hair air dry or blow dry afterward.
After coloring your hair, shampoo your wig with a color-safe shampoo. Before lathering the wig with shampoo, rinse the wig under warm water to remove any excess dye. When you are done, rinse the shampoo out.
- After washing your hair:
- Pat, it dries with a towel.
- Remove excess water from the wig by gently squeezing it with a towel.
- Dry it on the wig stand.
Allow the wig to dry. Dry it with a low setting or let it air dry. If you are blow-drying it, run the hair dryer up and down through your hair. Avoid overheating your hair wig, as it can damage its color. Enjoy the perfect red color you have wanted ever since with our tips on How To Dye The Hair Red Without Bleaching, and remember you can always purchase Ali Grace Hair’s human Hair Wigs for Black women in the red color you want if you are worried about staining the base and bleach effects.