1.What is a Closure Wig?
A closure typically has a 4x4 Closure Wig patch placed on the middle, front portion of the hairpiece. This type of weave does not mask your head but only covers the specific “horseshoe” zone in the center of your head. The patch material that creates the illusion of a scalp can be made of lace or silk. Note that closures alone are usually used to close off an install. This means you may need to purchase additional hair bundles to obtain a full, voluminous wig since closures only cover a small portion of the head. For example, 4x4-inch lace closure is often bought along with 3 or 4 bundles of hair to complete a seamless look.
Closures are available in many different styles, including three-part, middle part, and free part. Three-part closures allow you to part your hair in three different ways. Middle part closures only give you one styling option as you can only part the hair in the middle. Free part closures let you part your hair however you please; this type is often more preferred because of its versatility.
2.Types of Closure Wig？
Although closures normally come in 4x4-inch sizes, you can find 5x5 closure wigs, 6x6 closure wigs, and 7x7-inch closure wigs that cover more of the head. You can choose the most suitable option depending on your head size, so it is important to measure your head size before making a purchase. Larger sizes sometimes are a little more expensive. closure wigs near me!
(4) 613 Closure Wigs
3.Can You Wash A Lace Closure Wigs?
Regarding the question of if the Lace Closure Wigs can be washed, the answer is definitely yes. The best Lace Closure Wigs need to be washed before and during wearing. It is very important to wash the Lace Closure Wigs weave closure for the first time it arrives, this can keep the new hair clean and make sure the healthy condition. When wearing the Lace Closure Wigs lace closure with bundles, you should also wash it once a week, this can not only clean your lace closure wig but also protect your natural hair. And you should also remove your Lace Closure Wigs lace closure sew-in with bundles wig 4-6 weeks to give it a complete cleaning and caring.
How to wash your lace closure wigs?
In conclusion, it is important to wash your Lace Closure Wigs install regularly, washing is a step of taking care of your popular Lace Closure Wigs lace closure wig. Doing the washing job well can better protect your Lace Closure Wigs and extend the lifespan.
- Prepare a basin of cold water, apply some high-quality shampoo.
- Comb smooth your Lace Closure Wigs with your finger. Make sure to treat your Lace Closure Wigs gently, rude action may cause hair shedding.
- Put the Lace Closure Wigs into the shampoo water, gently pat the Lace Closure Wigs with your hand. Let the Lace Closure Wigs hair closure stay in the shampoo water for about one minute.
- Comb smooth your Lace Closure Wigs in the shampoo water, make sure to comb it from the tip to the root, or divide the Lace Closure Wigs hair closure into three-part to comb.
- Apply some conditioner on the hair, stay it about 1 minute.
- Change the clean water, then rinse the Lace Closure Wigs lace closure with the clean water.
- Dry your wet Lace Closure Wigs human hair lace closure with a dry clean towel. Then put the Lace Closure Wigs lace closure air dry, remember don’t dry your Lace Closure Wigs with bundles with the high power hairdryer. Heat temperature will damage the lace closure Wigs.